I’m so excited to introduce our next Level II to you all! This is the most amazing training. EVER.
Lead: Kelsey Delane Sorensen (IrvJam Manager, Sunday Sutra Expert, Power Format Lead, and Best Hugs ever)
Anatomy Lecture: Madison Russell (the buffest, most knowledgeable exercise lover I know)
Guest Lectures: (Steph Solovy, Amanda Salvadori, Kristi Wilson and the Lacey Calvert-Shelton)
Clear & quiet your mind through 4-days dedicated to yourself; continued education, community & connection. This is a formal invitation to the Fall 2016 LEVEL 2 Teacher Training. This 4-day advanced training is open to anyone who has completed a 200 hour Teacher Training and would like to expand their teaching tools for any format.
Irvine Barranca Studio
Thursday, September 8th through Sunday, September 11th
8:30a – 6:30p
Some reasons to do it (besides because it is yoga and yoga is AMAZING):
• You are a newer teacher or intern and you want to jump start your teaching and connect more deeply with our yoga community!
• You are in search of personal growth in your practice, your teaching, your life, or some sweet combination of the three (cuz it’s all the same, yo)
• You have plateaued in your teaching and need a new source of inspiration and want to commit to self-study and discovery!
• You have done it before and it rocked your world. Guess what. It’s gonna get rocked again!
• Payment plans are available too!
• Advanced Anatomy of Asana
• Advanced Standing Postures
• Advanced Hip Openers
• Arm balances & Inversions
• Intelligent Sequencing
• Intelligent Assists & Props
• Universal & Advanced Theming
Get Started! Email Stephanie S or Kristi W to secure your spot in the training with a $200 deposit Stephanie.Smith@corepoweryoga.com